So today we have a guest post! I wrote the questions and she has answered them. Also go check out her blog “Uniquely Myself”. That’s where I answered some questions and it was a lot of fun. The questions in this post are bold, Lily’s answers are blue, and my comments are pink.
1. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would those words be? Or you can try to tell your life story in six words?
My description in three words: I am myself.
My life in six words: I was born, I still live.
Not very creative, but it’s the most I can think of at the moment! 😛
Huh. I wonder why I never though of that for my six word memoir…
2. Now give us the full story. Everything that you want to share (in more than six words, of course).
I was born in San Francisco, in 2004. I lived near San Francisco until I was seven years old. Then, I moved to Italy with my family. I love to read, write, and blog! Those are my main hobbies! 😉
I love unicorns and HP a lot! Plus lots and lots of other things!
Squeeeeee! I love Harry Potter! I love unicorns! I would love to go to Italy.
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Maybe you have a hobby of collecting seashells? (I have bags and bags of ’em)
Well, other than the hobbies that I mentioned in the previous question, I also like to procrastinate, debate, and imagine stuff. My brain is probably 99% imagined things and 1% other stuff! XD
Same. I am also a super big procrastinator. My life motto is “Why do it now when I have plenty of time to do it later?”
4. If your bedroom could talk, what would it say?
It would probably say that I…attempt to keep it neat. It’s generally okay-ish, except for the unfolded clothes in my closet, socks under the bed, cluttered stuff on my nightstand…
Your bedroom would be nicer than mine. Mine would probably scream and curse at me for keeping it so dirty 😛
5. Cupcakes or cake (same thing different size….)?
Cakes, I think! They’re usually cooler. I love cold food, and even in the winter I like to eat cold soup. I don’t know why!
I could never choose between cupcakes and cake… Okay, I probably could buuut…. I don’t feel like it xD
6. If you could vacation for two weeks anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Hmmm…I think that I’d go on a cruise that went along part of the coast of France, and the circumnavigated England. I love England and France!
I want to go to Paris EXTREMELY badly. It’s on my bucket list in between “Meet a celebrity (that you love)” and “See a panda bear up close (extra points for hugging a panda)”.
7. Favorite type of chocolate (HERSHEYS KISSESSSSS………..)?
Reese’s, chocolate ice cream, and, yes, I like Hershey’s Kisses too!
Yay! Hershey’s Kisses are awesome! As well as Reese’s and chocolate ice cream! 😀
8. Would you rather have a pet unicorn or a pet narwhal (choose wisely)?
Pet unicorn. No doubt about it!
It would be a very difficult choice for me, but I think unicorn.
9. What would you do if one day you heard you dog meow or your cat bark (my questions are so stupid xD)?
Hehe, I love answering stupid questions. I would probably think that my pets were magical creatures. Which would make me love them even more!
10. How long have you been blogging and what do you like to blog about most (ooh, double question…)?
I’ve been blogging for a little over a month, and I’m loving it! I like to blog about a lot of stuff, kinda just whatever pops into my head!
Good for you! Blogging is super fun! You are going to enjoy it more and more as you go on. 😀
There you go guys! I hope you enjoyed! Remember, go over to Lily’s blog
to see how I answered the questions that she asked me!
Thanks for reading guys!
“Humorous, shy, fragile like a butterfly.”