So, technically I wasn’t nominated for this tag, but Bernie from Bernie’s Musings and Doings left it as an open nomination, so I’m going for it (because I’m TOTALLY OBSESSED with music!!!!!).
- Write ten songs that come on shuffle (no skipping)
- Write your favorite lyrics from each song
- Tag some people
So, am I supposed to shuffle my music and then listen to ten songs without skipping? I’m confuddled (which means confused and befuddled). I’m just going to go into my spotify playlist and… play it. 😛 Omg, I have 125 songs. OMG ONE OF MY FAVORITE CAME ON AS THE FIRST 😀 (sorry, I’m a music freak).
Anyways the first song that came on was:
- Hey, Soul Sister by Train. This is such an uplifting song. One of my favorite lyrics from the song is “Hey soul sister, I don’t want to miss a single thing you do, tonight.” This song is so sweet and cheery. I really want to sing it right now. It’s almost guaranteed to brighten your day.
- The next song is New Soul by Yael Naim. Not one of my favorites but definitely good. “This is a happy end, come and give me your hand, I’ll take you far away,” is one of my favorite lyrics from this song. Okay, I know the rule is no skip, but I’m going to skip to the next song which is…
- Try by Colbie Caillat. I LOVE this song! It is so inspiring for girls! My favorite line in the song is basically the whole chorus. “You don’t have to try so hard, you don’t have to give it all away. You just have to get up, get up, get up, you don’t have to change a single thing” and “Wait a second why should you care what they think of you, when you’re all alone, by yourself, do you like you, do you like you?” are probably my favorite lines.
- We’ll Be The Stars by Sabrina Carpenter. I am obsessed with Sabrina Carpenter. Her music is so poetic and upbeat! My favorite line is probably, “We can reach the constellations, trust me all our dreams our breaking out”. I could listen to Sabrina Carpenter all day. Especially her new song “Smoke and Fire”.
- Another Sabrina Carpenter song (I have a lot of them in my playlist), The Middle of Starting Over. “Tired of all the troubles, they’ve been wasting my time; I don’t wanna fight, gonna leave it behind; Taking on fate, now I’m ready to fly, I’m in the middle of starting over” is like, half the chorus and my favorite part. Okay, cheating again. Skip song (even though I love Sabrina Carpenter).
- OMG, Sabrina again (I swear it’s on shuffle)! One of my definite faves; Your Love’s Like. “It’s like flowers in the Springtime, everyday is Valentine’s, so good it’s hard to describe; It’s like Paris after midnight, dancing in the moonlight, that’s what your love’s, that’s what your love’s like”, Did I mention that I really, really want to go to Paris? 😛 The next one is…. an AD! Yay, Spotify! 😛 OMG, three ads……… WHYYYYYYY?
- Top of the World by Bridgit Mendler. Not my favorite song by her, but COMPLETELY awesome! She has the best songs. I think Hurricane is my favorite song by her, but for this song my favorite line is “You’re making me trip my heart skip, skip a beat”. Okay, gotta skip.
- True Love by Dove Cameron from Liv and Maddie. Yes. I have Liv and Maddie songs in my playlist. Don’t judge. “If I could do it all over, baby I’d do it different. Maybe I wouldn’t be here, in this position” is my favorite line from the song. Skippedy, skip skip.
- YES! Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen! I think it’s against the law to skip this song! “Slept in all my clothes like I didn’t care, hopped into a cab, take me anywhere” is an awesome line along with “Let’s hang out if you’re down to get down tonight”. Also “Good morning and good night, I wake up at twilight, it’s gonna be alright, we don’t even have to try, it’s always a good time.” And pretty much every line in this song.
- (I Can’t) Forget About You by R5. OMG. LOVE. THIS. SONG. I’m such a music freak. “Baby I think I’ve lost my mind, feels like you crashed into my life, I keep on losing track of time, I’m so messed up. I’m so messed up!” and the chorus of this song is FANTASTIC!
- And extra song just because, Eyes Wide Open by (guess who?) Sabrina Carpenter. “I think about my granddad’s eyes and they always send me home” is such a sweet line in this beautiful song. This is such a cool song. And if you watched Disney Channel quite a few months back, you might have heard this song. “I’m about to make my way, Heaven only keep my faith from my eyes wide open” is another amazing line in this beautiful song.
OMG, I think this was the best tag I’ve ever done. Please tag me for more music tags! 😛 Ohh, Someone Like You by Adele is on now.
Anyways, I nominate:
Grace@FromTheTipOfGrace’sPen (I know you’re still catching up on stuff Grace, so feel free to do it whenever you want) 🙂
and whoever else wants to do this challenge! I highly recommended it! You can say I nominated you. 🙂
Comment down below if you listen to any of these songs or if you’re a music FREAK like I am! I’m going to go rock out to some awesome music! 😛
Thanks for reading guys!