I am super excited to thank Grace for nominating me for my first little blog challenge! I have always wanted to do one of these and I was really hoping you would tag me when I read the post 😛 Anyways, check out Grace’s blog: Pens and Castles On a Cloud. She is a great writer 🙂 Alright so the rules for the challenge are to:
A. Thank the person that nominated you….
I could thank you a million times for this and so much more, but I think we all know that from “I am super excited to thank Grace for nominating me for my first little blog challenge!”, but I shall do it again, thank you!!!!!! 😀
B. List 11 facts about yourself….
Oh boy, here goes….
- I am going to be in my first ever play on Saturday, eat your heart out Shakespeare, I’m doing a Charlie Brown Christmas 😛
- I have a bucket list. I do, my first thing on there is “Publish a novel” and my last one is “Color your hair (mermaid style)”.
- I have dreamed of being a professional singer for as long as I can remember. Better than Swift. Better than Beyonce. I was dancing like Shakira by the time I was 3… okay maybe not so much. My best move is the chipmunk…. don’t ask.
- I am a Florida Virtual School student as of either August or September 2015.
- My sentence in the FLVS Scribbles “Best Worst Sentence” contest has gotten into the top four (shh, I won’t tell which one mine is 😉 ).
- I have self-published a book. It was the longest book I had ever written at about 41 pages and quite a few grammar problems. I haven’t beat that length yet, but I haven’t liked any of my ideas enough to really try.
- I have a terrible fear of doctors, hospitals, needles, etc. I just can’t handle it. Earlier this year when I had to get my flu shot, the only thing that calmed me in the slightest was when you sing this i in a dopey voice: Spider-pig, spider-pig, does whatever a spider-pig does. (not an original).
- I have a fear of spiders. ^^^ Ironic, huh?
- I am a writer for the FLVS online newspaper, News in a Click. I suggest you check it out, it has a lot of great student-written articles.
- I had a beta fish that lived for about five years, and I think my dad was pretty much the only one that ever fed it. I got bored with it. I was young and fish bore me… R.I.P. Sophie the beta fish.
- I have only had my glasses (which you may not have known I had) for about a year, and earrings for two years. I think I inherit my bad eyesight from my dad, but it could be because I spend WAY too much time on the computer.
C. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
What is your least favorite saying?
Umm…. OH! This one that my brother made up! I hate it because it makes no sense! It’s: “Well, it’s time for me to hit the haystack and get some food.” UGH! Does he not know that hit the haystack mean to go to bed??!!
What’s your favorite holiday and why?
Hmm, boy that’s ha- CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christmas all the way! I love Christmas because of the music, the spirit, the lights, the decorations, the family, the presents, the happiness, the movies and shows and ANYTHING else that you can think of!! Christmas is such a wonderful holiday and I wait for it all year!
Where do you gain inspiration the most?
Sometimes, random thoughts just come to me. My “Invisible Walls” poem on FLVS Scribbles just came to me when I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I was thinking, “Huh, wouldn’t it be weird if there were invisible walls? Oooh, that’s sounds dramatic and poem-worthy…” I rushed to write it down in my notebook.
How long have you been blogging, and what got you to blog in the first place?
I do not judge you for the double question Grace. I made my first post on MMM on October 16th 2015, so just over two months now. I just started blogging because I wanted to try out WordPress for myself. My friend from newspaper club and I had started a blog together and I wanted to try to make my own original one.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
PARIS! I would love to go to Paris! I even have a Paris funds jar, it’s only got a few bucks in it now, but the plan is, in a few years, once we have a bit more money, me, my mom, my “cousin” (family friend who’s half my age) and her mom will all go to Paris, BUT that is not likely, it’s only an idea really, yet we still try.
D. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
WOAH. I don’t even know five. I just nominate who ever is reading this. Here are my questions for you, (and tag me so I can read your answers 🙂 ):
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- Who’s one person you look up to?
- If you could do ANY one good deed, what would it be (maybe you can do it!)?
- If you could go back in time and tell yourself one thing, when would you go back and what would you tell yourself?
- If you had to eat one flavor of lip gloss, lip balm or chap-stick, which flavor would it be? (I know that is a totally random question, but I just looked at my chap-stick and thought…. hmmm….)
Comment down below if you have participated in this challenge or if you will take my challenge using my questions (or if you just want to answer them in the comments for fun). Also, PLEASE check out this post and comment to it if you would like to be in a book club, can we make it happen?
Thanks for reading guys!
“Humorous, shy, fragile like a butterfly.”