In honor of…. nothing, I’m going to write 20 facts about myself. Maybe you guys will get to know me a little better! Here they are:
- Technically, I’m a self-published author, but my book isn’t being sold or advertised anywhere, and it’s only forty pages long.
- I’ve tried to keep a blog before, but I couldn’t keep it up. I also tried to make a photography blog, but the same thing happened. Third time’s the charm I guess!
- I like unicorns! (Who doesn’t?)
- I have never stepped foot inside of a real school or church. Only on the properties (picking people up from school and a Halloween event at a church).
- I write for the virtual school newspaper News In A Click.
- I love writing, but I often don’t finish stories that I start.
- I have read all the Harry Potter books, I have seen all the movies (countless times), and I have been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal.
- I love smoothies (well, typically the ones that my mom makes with strawberries, bananas, blueberries, yogurt, spinach [don’t “blegh”, you can’t taste it], and orange juice.
- I love dogs! I currently have a black Labrador retriever mix named Chloe.
- I have played softball since I was six or seven (and this might be my last season).
- I started taking theater class this year (is it possible that I am an actress at heart?).
- Here in Florida, we respect cold water (because it’s practically summer all year) so I love to go swimming, mainly in swimming pools. (I’m a little afraid of the ocean, although I still swim in it.)
- I have held a chicken! I went to this place called Old McMicky’s Farm and I got to hold a chicken.
- I’m going to be a teenager next year! In your face things that are only for thirteen and up! MUAHAHAHA!
- I do NOT like haunted houses! No one could ever convince me to go to Howl-O-Scream or Halloween Horror Nights.
- I am obsessed with Christmas! I LOVE the music, the lights, the spirit, the cool air and everything else!
- I love music. I’m always on top of the karaoke at parties.
- I am not religious… that’s it.
- I like watching clips of Ellen DeGeneres on YouTube. She’s such a wonderful, kind, hilarious person! We should all strive to be a little bit more like her.
- I love hanging out with my friends! Who doesn’t?
Hope you guys enjoyed learning a little bit more about me! Comment if you have done any of these things or if you can relate!
Thanks for reading guys!